3282 Power Factor RLC Load
280V, 18.75A, 1875W / 3700VA
Model : 3282
- 4 digit V / A/W Meter，display the Voltage（Vrms, Vpeak, Vmax., Vmin）、Current （Irms, Ipeak, Imax., Imin.）、Watt, Voltampere （VA）、Frequency、Crest Factor、Power Factor、Total Harmonic Distortion of Voltage（VTHD）, Voltage Harmonic（VH）、Total Harmonic Distortion of Current（ITHD）, Current Harmonic（IH）
- CC, Linear CC, CR, CV, CP and AC Rectifier Load mode
- Crest factor range : 1.414~5.0
- Power factor（PF) range : 0~1 lead or（-1~0）lag
- Inductive / capacitive load power factor range: 0 ~ 1 Current waveform leads or lags against voltage waveform
- Built-in function test modes include UPS Efficiency, PV Inverter Efficiency, UPS Back-up time, Battery Discharge time, UPS transfer time, Fuse/Breaker Trip/Non-Trip, Short circuit , OCP, OPP test modes
- Turbo mode is able to increase to 2 times the current and power of electronic load in a short period which is the most suitable for Fuse / Breaker test and short circuit, OCP, OPP test of AC power supply
- Time measurement can be applied to batteries, UPS, fuses and circuit breakers and other tests
- Eight units parallel up to 15KW and three-phase △ or Y load connection can be synchronized control by onemaster unit
- For inductive or capacitive loads of general household and industrial electrical equipment, various electrical equipment that require load currents lagging or leading voltage, such as electric fans with motors, air conditioners with compressors, refrigerators, etc., 3282 RLC power factor AC load provided the power factor load of household and industrial electrical appliances can be simulated, and the anti-islanding test is provided for the grid-connected function of solar inverters, electric vehicle inverters and energy storage devices. The required real power and virtual inductive power and capacitve power can be set independently. 3282 single 280V/18.75A capacity can reach 1.875KW/3200VA max, as long as the load parameters of various electrical equipment and inverters are input into 3282, the inverter/UPS AC power output to be verified is connected to 3282 The AC load can simulate various electrical equipment with inductive/capacitive power factor loads.
- Support on-load boot; at first set Load ON to support on-load boot, inverter or uninterruptible power supply is turned on directly with the set load current, used to verify whether the starter is stable when the Inverter is connected.
- Supports the loading and unloading angle control; the loading and unloading angle control, the full range of 0-359 degrees can be set to verify whether the Inverter output voltage transient response is stable when the actual electrical plugging and unplugging, and whether Overshoot/Undershoot is within the allowable range.
- Support positive half-cycle or negative half-cycle loading; used to verify whether the Inverter output voltage remains stable when the actual appliance has only positive half-cycle or negative half-cycle load current.
- Supports SCR/TRIAC current phase modulation waveforms, 90 degree Trailing edge and Leading Edge.
- Supports the Inrush Current of the inverter at startup and the Surge Current test when the load is suddenly plugged in (Hot Plug-in) during testing.
- Frequency Range : DC, 40~70Hz
- Voltage and current monitoring
- Can be controlled by external voltage for CC, Linear CC, CR, CV, CP operating modes
- Protection against V, I, W, and℃
- Optional interface：GPIB、RS232、USB、LAN
- The most complete measurement capabilities
3282 power Factor RLC Load built-in 16-bit A/D and DSP precision measurement circuit, provides accurate measurements, measurement items have Vrms, Arms, Watt, VA, CF, PF, THD, VTHD, ITHD, Ipeak, Amax, Amin, Vmax, and Vmin
In addition to these measurement functions, it also provides time measurement，products such as UPS, fuses and circuit breakers etc. trip or blow time and transfer time for Off-line UPS
3282 Power Factor RLC Load （280V, 18.75A, 1875W / 3700VA） Option：Extend PF Range to 3700VA ( Inductance：52mH )