4015A（500V / 20A）AC/DC Digitizing Power Meter
（Includes 200Ap electronic switch + 200A Inrush current measurement + THD measurement）
- 4015A Digital Power Meter is designed to measure the power line parameters of AC / DC and DC / DC power supply. It is suitable for AC / DC Adapter, Charger, Quick Charger, LED Driver and DC / DC Converter. It is also suitable for uninterruptible power supply UPS, Regulators AVR, Inverter, batteries, AC / DC power supply / components ... and other applications.
4015A digital power meter has three input source selection switch internally, according to the test needs to program that one of
as input of the power meter.
- Each channel of 4015A digital power meter has a 200Apeak power MOSFET switch parallel relay switch as the output switch, it can adjustable output on / off and AC any angle, used to test the Inrush current and Hold up time.
- 4015A digital power meter contains 1 ~ 4 channels digital power meters, each power meter has a group of high-speed 16-Bits A / D Converter, sampling the voltage and current signals respectively. After the conversion, the data is calculated by a high-speed DSP processor. After calculation is completed, the data is transmitted to the host processor and read the relevant information through the RS-232 interface.
- The 4015A has a built-in 4-channel stand alone AC Source / AVR selector switch and output a 200Apeak, 0 ~ 360º ON / OFF high-speed switch that turns on the power to be tested one by one and accurately measures Inrush currents up to 200Apeak.
- Suitable for ATE: 500V 20A, 10000W AC/DC Digital Power Meter。
- Voltage Range：15 / 30 / 50 / 150 / 300 / 500Vrms
- Current Range：0.02 / 0.05 / 0.2 / 0.5 / 2 / 5 / 10 / 20Arms、200Apeak（for Inrush）
- 0.1% high accuracy
- Measure AC / DC voltage, AC / DC current, AC / DC power, AC power factor, AC frequency, Inrush current and V/A Harmonic parameters.
Measure voltage / current harmonics up to 50th order, and total harmonic distortion
- Frequency range DC、40~70Hz。
- Measuring module: 1 ~ 4CH, standard is 4 channels, option 1, 2, 3 Channel is available。
- The built-in internal low-pass filter (50KHz) can eliminate unnecessary high-frequency interference
- With AC, DC, AVR 3 sets of power input, through the control of choice of input power to achieve AC / DC or DC / DC test flexibility.
- With 0 ~ 360º 200Apeak output switch, can control the output on / off angle, you can accurately measure the Inrush current.
- 4015A digital power meter can be used with Prodigit 6010 ATE for Charger / Adapter and LED driver where current harmonics measurement is required. It can use with 5302A 270VA AC Source or 5310 1KVA AC Source and 5303 3KVA AVR for AC voltage, current, power parameters measurement that measured with the DC Load and then further measure the test unit’s efficiency and get the related information.
- For AC / DC power supplies with output power within 30W, needs 4 units to be tested simultaneously, only one 5302A or 5310 AC Source is needed, if the output power> 30W but less than 60W, you can choose 2 units 5302A or 1 unit 5310 1KVA AC Source. 6010 ATE architecture is very flexible, it can use one 4015A 4 Channel Power Meter with 1 unit AC Source to test 4 units test unit power supply, and allow to use 2 units AC power supply or 4 units AC power supply, as shown below ...
The configuration diagram of 6010 ATE using 4015A 4 channel power meter
- The 4015A digital power meter performs Inrush Current measurements can be implemented with 5302A/5310 ACSource and 5303 3KVA AVR. The 5303 3KVA AVR provides up to 200Apeak of instantaneous current, the 4015A digital power meter selects the input source to 5303 3KVA AVR when the Inrush Current test is in progress. The built-in output switch controls ON or OFF can be any voltage phase angle, then the Inrush Current can be measured by the 4015A Power Meter.
- 4015A digital power meter is the best Inrush Current test solution.
Inrush Current of Prodigit 6010 ATE adopts time distributed switch design, 5303 3KVA AVR Supply 230V / 264V / 277V, also can customized Inrush Current test power supply of other voltage value, can supply high current of 200Apeak.
The 4015A Power Meter has a built-in 4 channel time distributed Inrush Current high-speed switch capable of powering up four of the 99093 dual test fixture power supplies to be tested individually and accurately testing Inrush Current up to 200A.
Through the ingenious arrangement of the 5303 AVR and the 4015A Power Meter, the 6010 ATE can measure and accurately measure Inrush Current up to 200Apeak, and simultaneously test the Inrush Current for the four power supplies under test. The 6010 ATE requires only a typical ATE 25% AC power capacity compare to other ATE system, In addition to testing Inrush Current more accurate, but also save you the expensive, bulky, 400% more specifications AC power.
Specifically, it is sufficient to use one 5302A 270VA or 5310 1KVA power supply for an AC / DC power supply within 30W output (Note: The AC / DC power supply efficiency is 70%, the power factor PF is 0.7, so the 30W output AC / DC power supply its input power is about 60VA), the total AC input power of 4 units AC / DC power supplies is 240VA. When testing Inrush Current, the input of AC / DC power is switched by Switch A the output of 5303 3KVA AVR, and then 4 unit AC / DC power supply connect to each Channel of 4015A’s Switch B, the Inrush Current test is one by one at different time division, so the 5303 AVR only needs to provide 200Apeak that can be provided without up to 800Apeak = 200Apeak x 4 instantaneous current (other ATE system), and finally the Inrush current test is completed, the 6010 ATE switches the input of the AC / DC power supply to the 5302A AC Source via Switch A. This is a significant optimization of the 6010 ATE for AC Source, therefore, the 6010 ATE does not require a particularly large AC power supply, but it still can accurately measure the Inrush's method.
- THD measurements：
The 4015A Power Meter in the 6010 ATE has built-in 4 power meters that measure 4 sets of Inrush Current AC / DC and can simultaneously test 4 sets of AC / DC or DC / DC V / A / W / PF, V / A 50 order harmonics, 4015A voltage 6 ranges, can measure 500VAC or DC current 8 ranges plus Inrush 200A total 9 ranges, the power measurement from 0.3W ~ 10000W total 48 ranges, the minimum measured 0.01mW, 6010 ATE effectively supports Energy Star and Standby Power measurements.
- Standby Power Measurements :
For AC / DC, DC / DC low power standby power measurement needs, 4015A Digital Power Meter Provides Energy Measurements solution to Measure Standby Power accurately using Integrated Power, Integrated Time, and Average Power Measurements Consumption.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
4015A AC/DC Digital power meter（Includes THD measurement）（1 Channel）4015A AC/DC Digital power meter（Includes THD measurement）（2 Channel）4015A AC/DC Digital power meter（Includes THD measurement）（3 Channel）4015A AC/DC Digital power meter（Includes THD measurement）（4 Channel）